Monday, December 31, 2018

Spending the New Year at Dahilayan 2018



My family and I suddenly made a hasty decision to spend New Year's Day in Dahilayan. Actually, we went there on the morning of December 31, 2018 and stayed until late afternoon. We had our lunch in there and took some exploring the place. Our first time here was I guess 4 years ago, also on December 30, but we only had a short time to explore the place that time as it was raining. We decided to go home early. But this time, since the weather was good, we all had a good time appreciating the view. My little one had a time of her life playing. We arrived home at 7 pm, just enough for us to prepare for dinner at my mom's home and celebrate in welcoming the New Year with her. May all of you have a fun and meaningful 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment