Sunday, October 29, 2017

Ozamiz City

My family and I used to live in Ozamiz City when I was about 4-5 years old. We lived there for a year then transferred to another place because of my late dad's nature of work. Then we went back to live in there again when I was around 6 years. I was in 1st grade that time, a transferee in the middle of school year. Ozamiz was a very peaceful city, I cannot even see any tricycle but only trisikad passing by the road and private vehicles. Anyway, after a year, we moved to another city and never see that place again... But after 20+ years later, I went back to visit Ozamiz City, but with my eldest daughter and husband. Good thing that I have a friend who lives in there. She let us stay in their guest house and toured us around for I was not familiar with the place anymore. Yet the peacefulness in Ozamiz City remained. See some of our pictures below:
(P.S. my second child was not yet born this time).
Ozamiz Tower; With their oldest canyon

No comments:

Post a Comment