Sunday, October 28, 2018

Hello Again Baguio City!

This picture was taken at Baguio City during our family vacation last June 2014. With us here is my brother who drove us all the way to Baguio from Manila, who lived in there and where we also stayed. It was a long trip but was worth it. It was my 2nd time to be in Baguio and first for my family.
We just stayed there for one day but we sure had fun and brought a lot of memories with us. However, it was raining when we went there so my family was not able to see Mine's view. I've seen it before but that in the 90's.
But since we tried not to go home late in the afternoon, we skipped Strawberry picking. Next visit, that will be the top on my list. I never even had the chance to meet with my friend. But we made sure to visit some historical sites and their tourist attractions and one of them is the Dinosaur Island at Baguio Eco-park (see picture). They also have Holy Land at the other side but we didn't go there anymore.
We had a blast going there. My brother and husband had fun following the route they use via there iphone's. My 2 kids and 1 nephew had a great time even though they often complained that it was too long. And if you ask me if I'll go back there again, I will definitely say Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment