Sunday, January 27, 2019

Art In Island: Where You Can Be Part of the Artwork



One of our most memorable family vacations happened in summer 2016. We went to Manila and right after my brother fetched us from the airport, he dropped us in Art in Island. We decided to eat our lunch there coz it was almost 1pm. But upon arrival, we couldn't resist taking and posing some pics of the stunning artworks.
We took a break when we couldn't hold on to our hunger and spent the whole afternoon til evening clicking our cellphones and cameras and striking poses to different paintings. Let our pictures below tell a story:


My daughters had a grand time appreciating art. I was even worried for my youngest because she might have tantrums if we stayed longer in one place. Fortunately, she didn't. She just took a nap when she felt sleepy so I let her rest in my lap and chest. And when she woke up, we continued to tour the place.


Hubby had fun himself, too, the mere fact that he was quite a party-pooper (blaah, haha), you could tell from the pictures he had fun.


I still have lots of pictures in my folder but I guess I will just post a few as not to bore my readers. If you have not visited Art in Island yet, I suggest you should. Just make sure to bring socks with you (although they sell at the entrance in case you forgot) or you could just go barefoot, which I will not recommend since the floor's cold. Also, bring some jacket with you if you don't want to feel cold inside.
Another tips to the family with kids: make sure to bring your children's school IDs to avail their discounted rate. Have Fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment