Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Garin Farm Pilgrimage

My second time in Iloilo, I made sure not to miss a trip going to Garin Farm and Pilgrimage. This time, I went with my family and joining with us, was my brother-in-law's family, so, I could say that this trip was more fun! 

Fortunately, the hotel we stayed in offer a package tour which includes going to Garin. We left past 8 in the morning and arrived Garin at almost 10am. But the best I could give you is, try going to Garin at the earliest time possible, maybe around 6am so that you will not be under the scorching heat of the sun just like we do. My husband and daughter wanted to use the 480 steps to reach the top of the so-called 'Stairway to Heaven'. However, because it was really hot at that time, they decided to join us riding the golf cart. It was actually a short cut and we paid P60 going up, and another P90 going down. The cart is good for 4 persons so I guess our payment was just enough for the 4 of us. After Garin, we tour other places in Iloilo, had lunch at their famous Tatoy's Restaurant, visited old churches and historical places but that's for another blog to share :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment