Wednesday, November 21, 2018

One Fine Sunday at Ateneo de Cagayan's Lucas Hall

(Reposting these pics taken sometime in 2012 from my old blog.) 

mom&memom&me
These pictures were taken inside Ateneo de Cagayan - Xavier University Campus. This school was hubby and my college Alma Mater. It's also where we attend mass every Sunday. Behind us is the statue of St. Ignatius de Loyola. The building here is called Lucas Hall. I used to make 'tambay' here during my college days. Oh, that's me and my daughter Chloe. We were both wearing the same style of clothes :)
mom&babies dad&baby
Obviously, this picture was taken on a palm Sunday coz Chloe was holding what we call "Lukay". Baby Zoe was clinging so hard on me here. Unfortunately, there was no available size for her dress so I just let her wear her baby gap dress. Chloe told me that she will get my clothes soon and hers will be given to Zoe, hmmm... I also took a photo of Baby Zoe and Daddy to be fair. Far behind them is the Immaculate Concepcion chapel.

No comments:

Post a Comment