Saturday, November 17, 2018

Whitewater Rafting in CDO

I posted some of these pictures long time ago in my other blog but I want to post it here again for I had a blast on this day. These pictures were taken sometime in 2009 when my aunt and cousin from Manila spent their vacation in Cagayan de Oro City. They wanted to experience Whitewater Rafting because this is one of the popular destinations in our place. It was my first time but I had fun on this 3-hour adventure together with my 2 older brothers and sister in law and I think we passed by 14 rapids. If you're in CDO, don't miss trying this out!

Jump to the max; shooting the rapids that made us all WET! (Ahoo-ahoo!!)
Do I really have to jump?!.... yeah, i did jump...
The water's kinda cold!; Just ended the 3-hr adventure with my 2 brods, Aunt, SIL & cousin

More pictures for you to see below:

Jump for joy!

Full battle gear

Readying ourselves
Hot and Dry...

Whoa!

Go brothers!

Waiting for the next rapid

Water was very still near the cave
River that separates CDO & Bukidnon
Ba-bath time

At the top of the rock

Other group joined us

Look! we're standing up..hehe
Our last stop

Showing off our Wet Money..want some? ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment